THE FORCE BEHIND G-FORCE
G-Force is backed by the power of Glatfelter. Established in 1864, the company's vision is to become the global supplier of choice in specialty papers and engineered products. But Glatfelter delivers more than quality paper products. We deliver award-winning innovation. Going beyond paper is our promise to our customers, based on nearly a century and a half of experience and technical expertise and supported by new, best-in-class processes.
A Global Leader in Quality Papers
Headquartered in York, Pennsylvania, Glatfelter is a global manufacturer of specialty papers and engineered products.
Glatfelter is dedicated to being your global supplier of choice. View a slideshow highlighting our worldwide facilities, innovative products and environmental commitment.
- Headquartered in York, Pennsylvania. U.S. operations include facilities in Spring Grove, Pennsylvania, and Chillicothe and Fremont, Ohio.
- International operations include facilities in Germany, France, UK, and the Philippines.
- Employs over 4,600 people in locations worldwide.
- Started by Philip H. Glatfelter in 1864, the company has grown dramatically through the years.
- Dedication to the environment is a part of Glatfelter's core values.
- Stock trades on New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol GLT.